Thursday 31 March 2011

day three

well i got up at 08:00 took thyroxin with glass of water could see this blob in my field of vision and felt reel sick (it was like i had looked at a light blob or something. at 09:00 had breakfast slice of toast with clover marge washed down with diamox, topamax and a glass of water. bout 10:00 called the opticians and asked them for advice about blob they told me to go straight to eye casualty my nearest would probably be moorfields. 14:15 got to moorfields they did a sight test blood pressure and blood sugar test told me that it would be 3 hours before i saw a dr and that i needed to find something to eat something to eat now at my sugar was low. my dad went and got me a cereal bar covered in yogurt i eat half of it i felt so qweesy i could not stomach any more. bout 16:00 fel light headed so had th other half of the cierial bar 17:00 saw optharmologist after examination they said that i had a floater and i could do with new glasses but my discs were clear and there was no sign of a pap coming back (thank god. 17:45 got th london bridge station and had half a baigle 21:30 had chiniese take out tblsp king prawn chowmian, tblsp deep fried shredded beef, tblsp mushroom stirfry
went to bet 02:00

No comments:

Post a Comment