Monday 28 March 2011

first day of the IIH UK £ for lb challenge

well i woke up at 08:30 and took my thyroxin and a glass of orange juice. my head is pounding and my ears are ringing it sounds like there is a dentist drill in my head (wonderful). I go down stares and put on the wii fit so i can weigh myself and discover the batteries in the remote are dead. so i run around the house looking for more but in vein there are non. i call one of the neighbours and she says she will have a look for me. so i get back into bed and go on the pc (i have to wear my tinted glasses as my head is starting to throb. i try to log on to a sight and realise that i have forgotten all the login detail that i set up last night (this illness is destroying me one day at a time). at 09:30 i take 2 diamox and 1 topamax washed down with a glass of water. then my neighbour comes over with the batteries so i get on the wii and do the fitness test .
my BMI = 35.94
Weight = 14st 7lb
Wii fit age = 34
now for the tape measure
Neck = 14"
Bust = 46"
Back = 35"
Waist = 38"
Stomach = 51"
Hips = 48"
Left thigh = 26"
Right thigh = 27"
well that is the painful bit now and that will be repeated next week so we can see if there is any change.
i will post later to give you a break down of what i have eaten today until then

No comments:

Post a Comment