Thursday 7 April 2011

day 9

woke up not feeling too bad today had a
beacon sandwich for breakfast well king of i made it with 2 slices of toast 3 of panciette ham and 3 cherry tomato's
total nutritional value
315 cal
16.9g fat
0.99g salt
32.6g carb

went over to a friends later that day and day a big argument with them i had to walk it off, so i went to the shop (it's a ten minuet walk) i could feel my head buzzing as i walked i got some bits. some that he wanted some that i wanted and when i was in the cue to pay there was this man in the que behind me that reeked on alcohol so bad it made me feel like i was going to be sick. i had to get out of there as quick as i could i paid got my change without checking and left the shop. at that point my friend rang to see if i was ok and i am glad i did i felt dizzy and sick he talked to me all the way back. i felt as if i had drank a bottle and a half of vodka by the time i got back i had bumped into 3 bin's and a brick wall, i sounded like a drunk too. then after sitting for 20 minuets and a pint of water i was back to normal again just like that when suddenly i had this feeling above my left eye like the worst bout of brain freeze you could ever get and then some so bad it made me cry out. it was gone as fast as it came and i was left with my usual headache behind the eyes and at the base of my scull, i went home.

for dinner i did
moroccan-style chicken
serves 4
1 tbsp olive oil
325g pack chicken thigh fillets
2tbsp runny honey
1 clove garlic
40g root ginger
3 medium carrots
410 tin chickpeas drain off the water
400g tin or carton chopped tomato's in juice
1 chicken stock cube 1 tomato cut into wedges
350g couscous
1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
freshly ground black pepper

nutritional value
606 cal
6.6g fat ( 1g of which is saturated fat)
14.6 g of added sugar
0.6g salt

total days intake
921 cal
23.5g fat
1.59g salt


No comments:

Post a Comment