Tuesday 5 April 2011

Day 8

ok today is the day that i have upped my dosage of topamax to the full 50mg in the morning 50 in the evening lets see how much they effect me now. Are they going to make me any more doppy then i already am let's all i hope is that they work and i get used to them enough to get back to work as soon as pos. The Neuro who i have every faith in, believes these are the answer they just have to get into my system.so i have to give them a chance.
well today the ringing in my ears is joined by a sharp ache in my ear like someone has been poking things in my right ear sure i will be told it is nothing bit i will write it down to ask the neuro.

Breakfast
one slice of toast topped with a mashed banana
total nutrition
183 cal
0.7g fat
46.3g carb

lunch
1 hot cross bun
187 cal

bit later
a bacon sandwich oh no i have no idea how many celeries i am sure it is too many will have to be good tomorrow and strict the rest of the week i feel quite sick now though is that the topamax? i don't know. i will have to see how it goes.

well managed 10 min,s on treadmill got to 5 min and felt like i was in a sceen from saw with someone drilling farther into my right temple with every step but from the inside but pushed through until at ten min's i needed to be sick that is enough torture for now i will try to push a bit further tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment