Tuesday 24 May 2011

weigh in

well i am still passing out and my head is still thumping. The other day, i landed on my wrist funny so ended up at A&E when i told them what had happened they seemed more interested in the "Drop Attack" (as they called it) then my wrist or cheek finally they told me they would x-ray my wrist but i would have to speak to my neuro about the "Drop Attacks" as they believed it to be neurological (like i had told them when i first got there i was not there for the passing out i was there for my wrist.) and there was nothing they could do for the drop attacks so i should not do anything like cross the road or go swimming or cook unsupervised you know anything that could kill me or others if i pass out whilst doing it (it's a good job i can't drive). oh luckily it was just a sprain no brake on my wrist.
that was Thursday i had had on before that on Tuesday and after it on Saturday after I got out of the bath.
so far this week touch wood i have not yet had one but it is only Tuesday afternoon and i do feel like i have been sucking on a helium balloon so you never know i think i should spend the rest of the day at my boyfriends mums just in case.

on a lighter subject i weighed in yesterday at 14st 2lb which means we are back on track any loss from this point onwards is a proper loss for the challenge whoopy

No comments:

Post a Comment