Friday 27 May 2011

sorry i need a vent

every day is the same and i just don't know how much longer i can go on like this.
I wake up and my head feels like it is either filled with concrete or helium and my eyes are going to pop out of my head until i am violently sick. this becomes bearable throughout the day. then around mid afternoon i am overcome with drowsiness so much so i have been known to fall asleep mid sentence. when i wake up 2 hours later the process of the morning starts again except more intense pain in the eyes. as the evening comes and it comes to bedtime i can not settle at first if i lay down i feel sick and my head starts to pulsate if i prop myself up after a while i get this intense sharp pain under my shoulder blade running up my spine through my neck and into the base of my head which then does not go away. when i finely do fall asleep i wake up every 2 hours throughout the night, and then it all starts again. oh and that is not mentioning the fact that all the time there is an incessant ringing in my ears with the occasional whooshing noise when it gets real bad. these are the symptoms that i get every day, don't get me wrong i have a lot more symptoms but these are the symptoms that do not give me a day off and this is how i feel on a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment